Personal data controller:
Vuch s.r.o., based in Tovární 1112, Chrudim IV, 537 01 Chrudim
registered: in the commercial register maintained by regional court in Hradec Králové, section C, insert 36028
Contact details of the personal data controller:
Delivery address: Tovární 1112, Chrudim IV, 537 01 Chrudim
Phone number: +420 604 474 451
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Please be thoroughly damiliar with this policy, which contains important information regarding the handling of your personal data and realted rights and obligations.
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- What we do wehn handling personal data?
When dealing with personal data, we proceed in accordance with the legal order of the Czech Republic and the directly applicable regulations of the European Union, in particular law No. 101/2000 Sb., on the protection of personal data, as amended (after that just „ZOOÚ“) and Law No. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain laws.
- What is personal data?
Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific person. Personal data are, in praticular (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as first and last name, social security number, date of birth, gender, login name to the user account,;
- contact details, such as home address (or delivery address), phone number, email address;
- other data, such as information obtained through cookies, IP address (network identifier) including browser type, device and operating system, time and number of web interface accesses and other similar information.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- How do we collect your personal data?
You provide us with your personal data especially when completing an order or when setting up a user account.
When you visit and use the web interface, some personal data may also be collected and stored through cookies. You can read more about cookies in Article 5 of this policy.
- On what basis and for what purpose we process your personal data?
- Personal data enteredwhen ordering products we may collect and process, without your express consent, solely for the purpose of observance contract, i.e. for the purpose of supplying the products. Furthermore, we may process this data for the purpose of fulfiling our other legal obligations (in particualr registration obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.).
- Personal data entered when you open a user account we may collect and process without your express consent solely for the purpose of enabling, management and maintenance of the user account.
- We may use your email address without your express consent to send commercial communications regarding our goods similar to those you ordered from us. You can refuse to send commercial communications at any time.
- If you give us confirmation on the web interface consent, we may process your personal data entered when completing an order or when opening a user account for the purpose of sending commercial communications and direct marketing, where applicable, for other purposes with which you have expressly agreed.
We may use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected only on the basis of your consent.
- How long we use the data?
We use personal data entered within the framework of ordering goods or as part of registration only for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the contract and the fulfilment of legal obligations.
If you give us your explicit consent to the processing of the personal data or if we use your e-mail address to send commercial communications in accordance with the previous article, the data will be used for the duration of the web interface.
- YOUR RIGHT TO RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If we process your personal data only on the basis of your consent (i.e. without any other legal reason), you can withdraw this consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time:
- via e-mail sent to our contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data carried out until the withdrawal of consent to the processing.
- Right to access to personal data
You have the right to ask us for information on whether we process your personal data. If we process your data, you have the right to access this personal data in particular the following information :
- purpose of processing;
- categories of personal data processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data will be made available;
- the period during which the personal data will be stored.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. We may charge you an administrative fee for additional copies not in addition to the costs associated with making and transmitting these additional copies.
- right to rectification
If your personal data is innacurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate correction, i.e. correction of inaccurate data and/or completion of incomplete data.
- Right to object to processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data if we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. After objecting, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
- Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“)
you have the right to request that we delete your personal data if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected of processed;
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing;
- you have objected to the processing of personal data;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully.
In the absence of legal grounds for refusing to delete, we are obliged to comply with your request.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict of your personal data if:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal data;
- processing is unlawfully and instead of erasure, you request a restriction on the processing of personal data;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- object to processing.
When processing is restricted, we are only entitled to store your personal data; further processing is possible only with your consent or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is required due to an objection to processing, the restriction lasts for the period necessary to determine whether we are obliged to comply with your objection.
Where the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of the accuracy of the data, the restriction shall continue for the duration of the verification of the accuracy of the data.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another personal data controller.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights in relation to personal data through our contact details. All information and actions will be provided to you without undue delay.
When protecting your personal data, we will accommodate you as much as possible. However, if you are not satisfied with processing, you have the right to contact to competent authorities, in particular the office for personal data protection (http://www.uoou.cz), who supervises the protection of personal data. This provision is without prejudice to your right to contact the office for personal data protection directly with your complaint.
If, in particular, your place of residence, place of empoyment or place of alleged personal data breach is located outside the Czech Republic in another member state of the European Union, you can contact the completent supervisory authority in that member state E.
- MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- How we manage and process you personal data?
We are the controller of personal data within the meaning of ZOOÚ. Your personal data is processed for us by: Intime, PPL, Zasilkovna, Pošta bez hranic, Česká pošta, external accountant, software provider, external IT administrator, authorized employees of the company. Alernatively, we may also entrust other personal data processors. We will tell you who specifically processes your personal data based on a query.
Personal and other data collected are fully secured against misuse. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated or printed manner in a non-automated manner.
- To whom we pass on your personal data?
To the extent necessary for the performance of the contract or other obligations, we are entitled to pass on your personal data to other persons (e.g. carriers or other persons involved in the performance of the contract or our obligations). We do not pass on personal data to any other person.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to countries outside the European Union.
- FILES COOKIES
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on the computer or other electronic device of each visitor to the web interface that allow the web interface to function.
- What are cookies and for what purposes the web interface uses them?
The web interface uses sessional (temporary) cookies, which are automaticallyt deleted when you have finished browsing the web interface. It also uses permanent cookies, that remain on your device until you delete them.
Cookies, that uses the web interface are as follows:
- cookies first pages – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; necessary cookies and performance cookies, may be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies – allow navigation on the web interface and use of basic functions, do not identify you in any way and are not personal data;
- performance cookies – is used to analyze how the web interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); the data collected by these cookies are anonymous;
- third party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a domain other that the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; these cookies allow us to analyse our website and display tailor-made advertising for you; these are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies – is used to personalize content by remembering login information, geolocation, etc.; through them, personal data may be collected and processed;
- targeted and advertising cookies – serve to serve targeted ads on and off the web interface; through them, personal data may be collected and processed. We may also share information about how you use our website with our partners in the field of social networks, advertising and analytics.
- Google services in use
The web interface uses Google analytics and, where applicable, other services provided by Google, Inc (after that just „Google“). These services work with information obtained through cookies.
If you are interested in how Google uses that data it collects from us and how to modify or disable processing, click the link below to learn this information: http://www.google.com/intl/cs/policies/privacy/partners/.
Tyto The principles are valid and effective from 25.05.2018