FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- May I pick up the goods?
- I'd like to return the goods. How can I do it?
- What if I order anything I will not be satisfied with?
- What if the goods will get damaged?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- When will I receive the money for the returned goods?
- Where can I send the goods?
- May I buy the goods at the store?
- What payment methods can be used at the store?
- Is it possible to return only a part of the order?
- How long does it take the complaint is processed?
- Can I get a package insurance for my order?
1) May I pick up for the goods?
Of course you can! We're looking forward to seeing you!
The address for picking up is:
Bořivojova 536/106, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov, Czech Republic
2) I'd like to return the goods. How can I do it?
You can return the goods personally at the one of our stores or send it send it back to our address with the complaint form you can find here https://vuch.com/Stranky/Returns-and-complaints
3) What if I order anything I will not be satisfied with?
No worries. You have up to a period of 30 days from the delivery date.You can return the goods either at the one of our stores or you can send it to our address with the resigning the contract form you find here.
4) What if the goods will get damaged?
If that happens you can make a complaint at the one of our stores or you can send it back to our address with the complaint form that you'll find here.
5) What payment methods are accepted?
Transferinf the money - the goods is sent after we receive the money.
Online payment - the goods is sent following working day.
Cash on delivery- the goods is sent following working day.
6) When will I receive the money for the returned goods?
We try to process all the complaints in the shortest period as much as possible. The money is credited to your account latest in a period of 30 working days.
7) Where can I send the goods?
All the addresses for returning you can find here.
8) May I buy the goods at the store?
Yes, you can. We're looking forward to seeing you.
You can buy the goods even without making a previous order.
Chrudim's store is opened during working days from 8 AM till 4 PM, Prague's store is opened from 10 AM till 6 PM and from 10 AM to 3 PM during Saturday.
9) What payment methods can be used at the store?
You can pay with the cash or with the credit card.
It may happens you will change your mind about buying the goods or you won't like it.
Therefore surely you can.
Indicate the goods in a form of resigning the contract (https://vuch.com/Stranky/Returns-and-complaints) and write down the name of the product.
11) How long does it take the complaint is to be processed?
We have up to 30 working days for the complaint to be processed but we try our best to make is processed in the shortest period of time. It take usually a week after receiving the goods back to our warehouse. You'll get informed via e-mail about the processing your complaint.
12) Can I get a package insurance for my order?
Yes, if course! With our Vuch package insurance, you don't have to worry about a lengthy solution to losing or damaging the package! If your entire shipment is lost, we will resolve the matter with the carrier ourselves. If the ordered goods are damaged, the courier of the transport service will pick them up from you the next working day.
In both cases, we will send you a new, perfect piece immediately after contacting our customer support, and you don't have to worry about anything else (only if the goods are no longer available, we will contact you personally and solve the situation together).